Me Camille Ingarao
Me Camille Ingarao
514 844-6250, ext. 230
Assistant : Cynthia Bédard
514 844-6250, ext. 229
Camille Ingarao works mainly in the field of municipal law. Her mandates concern urban planning, zoning, land use planning, the environment, municipal taxation, expropriation and real estate law.
- She analyzes the urban planning by-laws (zoning by-law, urban plan, land use and development plan, acquired rights, minor exemption, specific construction, alteration or occupancy proposals for an immovable, conditional uses and others) and gives opinions on the compliance of the regulations applicable to buildings
- She represents clients before municipalities or courts of law for the recognition of acquired rights to a use or construction (gas station, short-term rental, parking, sales of used vehicles)
- She monitors the adoption of new regulations affecting land use planning and zoning changes
- She participates in cases concerning agricultural land protection and mining law
- She advises clients with respect to the Lobbying Transparency and Ethics Act
- She participates in several appeals to request the review or nullity of decisions taken by government agencies in urban planning
- She advises and represents expropriates in expropriations undertaken by municipalities, cities, the Ministry of Energy and Natural Resources or other government agencies
- She participated in an action opposing individuals regarding issues of neighborhood disturbances and servitude of passage
Camille joined the professional team of Beauregard Avocats after completing her internship at the firm.
She holds a Bachelor’s degree in Civil Law (LL.B) and holds a Juris Doctor from the University of Montreal. She also earned a BA in Political Science (B.A.) with a minor in Business Studies from Concordia University.
As part of her practice, Camille advises clients on various contentious and strategic issues, including those relating to the verification of compliance of uses with municipal by-laws, rezoning, requests for minor exemptions and PPCMOI (special projects of construction, modification or occupancy of a building), acquired rights and compensation following an expropriation.
She is a member of the Canadian Bar Association and the Young Bar Association of Montreal.
- Called to the Bar in 2018
- Juris Doctor – North American Common Law, Université de Montréal, J.D. 2017
- Bachelor of Laws, Université de Montréal, LL.B. 2017
- Bachelor of Political Science and Minor in Business Studies, Concordia University, B.A. 2014
© 2020 Tous droits réservés | Beauregard Avocats